Carla over at My 1/2 Dozen Daily is running an ambitious (and scary) challenge: Operation Jiggly Bits.
I have all sorts of jiggly bits and will give this a go. I’m fiddling with the rules (forgive me, Carla!) as I am six weeks postpartum and breastfeeding. And I’ve never been in awesome shape. I’ll make it challenging for me because I am no hero.
Carla’s rules (modified for the more pitiful):
1. This will be a 6 week challenge.
2. Check in every Monday with measurements, weight and updates on your week. The good, the bad and the ugly.
3. 8 glasses of water a day!
4. 5 servings of fruits/veggies a day. Minimum.
Intense calorie burning high intensity exercise 3-4x week to get those results you want to see. Starting off slowly, I’ll commit to a decent walk 3 or 4 times a week.
Ab/toning exercises Yoga 3-4x week.
7. Avoid processed, fried, sugar laden, junk, refined foods as much as possible.
With my rules I don’t expect big weight loss. I’m hoping to start some healthier habits. Good luck to everyone!