What I’ve been up to:
- Thomas’ mom came to visit. We couldn’t get out much because of all the snow, but Adam enjoyed showing her how well he can sweep the floor. The floor is very, very clean.
- Adam’s birthday! My brother’s family couldn’t come at the last minute and Adam’s regular playdate friend couldn’t come either. In the end, it was just us, Thomas’ mom and my parents. It was a quiet day but Adam enjoyed his gifts and had some cake. He was indifferent to the cake but LOVED the blueberries.
- I’ve been slowly been working on my English course. I’m finding it hard to find time to do the work. The only big chunk of time I have is after Adam has gone to bed, but by then, I’m exhausted and have a hard time concentrating.
- Last month’s finances were AWFUL. I’m glad to be in the next pay period. I’m working on a meal plan, which I’ll share. Hopefully, I can make up for last month.
- I’m super excited about the slightly warmer weather. The snow and ice on the sidewalks is melting, which means Adam and I can get out again! Our new library opens next week and I can’t wait to see inside. And get more books!
And how are YOU?